Seasoned Fresh Breadcrumbs
Seasoned fresh breadcrumbs can be used to coat a variety of meats e.g. Rissoles, Sausages, Fish, Lamb Chops, or sprinkle on top of Potato bake, Shephards Pie or any other recipe where breadcrumbs are used.
- 12 slices of bread (white, wholemeal, sour dough and multigrain can be used)
- Salt and Pepper
- Herbs or Spices according to taste
- Crumb bread in a food processor to a fine consistency.
- Sprinkle in Salt, Pepper, Herbs and Spices according to taste.
- * 2 teaspoons of Mixed Herbs
- * ½ teaspoon of Chicken Salt substituted for salt
- * Mixture of powdered Paprika, Cumin and Coriander for Moroccan flavour
- * Basil and Oregano flakes for an Italian flavour.
- * Chilli Powder
Recipe by Anglicare North Queensland Limited.