When you join the Anglicare North Queensland team you will be working with one of the largest not-for-profit organisations in Australia, delivering Christian care to the wider community. We are committed to providing a safe, healthy work environment, as well as workplace training in a variety of disciplines.
We offer our staff the following benefits:
- to be part of a Christian faith-based organisation
- a rewarding career with a growing, respected not-for-profit organisation
- a variety of training and professional development opportunities.
- Performance Review and Development process to build your skills, support performance, and support opportunities for career progression
- the option to salary package your earnings up to $15,899 per FBT year for permanent employees (and those working on a fixed-term contract for 12 months or longer).
Salary packaging is a benefit available to not-for-profits. It exempts you from paying Fringe Benefits Tax which means a reduction in the income tax you pay.
Additional benefits of salary packaging include dining entertainment cards, salary packaging venue hire and holiday accommodation.
Find out more at www.salaryoptions.com.au
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to support your wellbeing
Find out more at www.eapcounselling.com.au
- policies that support flexible family arrangements.
Visit our Current Vacancies page for a full list of current positions at Anglicare North Queensland or apply directly online at Seek.com.au.